Tuesday, April 18, 2023

A Quick Note To My Readers


Dear Readers,

I have been extremely busy, for the last couple of months, and I have the bruises, cuts and body pain to testify to that fact. I have made so much progress, but I am the only person here, to take care of everything that needs to be done. I feel very run down, and burned out, as a result of that demand on my energy and ability. It was my hope to have a blog post here for you by tomorrow, but that isn't going to be happening. I have written some of it but not nearly enough, and I haven't been sleeping well at all, either, for weeks now. I only slept 4 hours last night (3-7 AM).
know I will publish a post here sometime this month (God Willing!) but I feel that I can't get that done this week, and do it any justice. I am so drained, and my first priority in life is simply to survive it. The post that I've begun writing this month is about how one person can affect us in multiple ways. It will also have some of my lyrics and poems that I have written to process some things that I've been feeling.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as I try to get some much-needed sleep, and continue working on the April blog post, which will be running late, now.

Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is more like a personal journal, with its very detailed, and honest, look at my various life experiences, and how those, and the people involved in them, have impacted me. In creating and sharing this Blog with you, it is my hope that each of us will fully appreciate the remarkable power that a word has, for us, and from us. My prayer is that we are all affected by that truth, for better. I appreciate your input, and interaction, here. [Please note that Comment Moderation is activated.]