Monday, November 20, 2023

A Message To My Readers

To my readers around the world, in 

the United States

Argentina

Australia

Bangladesh

Belgium

Bolivia

Brazil

Canada

China

Colombia

Costa Rica

Ethiopia

Finland

France

Germany

Ghana

Honduras

Hong Kong

India

Indonesia

Iran

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jamaica

Japan

Kenya

Kosovo

Kuwait

Latvia

Lithuania

Mexico

Morocco

Netherlands

Nigeria

North Macedonia

Norway

Oman

Pakistan

Peru

Philippines

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Russia

Saudi Arabia

Singapore

South Africa

South Korea

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Taiwan

Tanzania

Thailand

Trinidad & Tobago

Tunisia

Turkey

Turkmenistan

Ukraine

United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom

Unknown Region/Other

Venezuela

Vietnam

and Zimbabwe  

I am letting you know that I will not have a post prepared for November by 11-22, so I am going to publish this month's post the very last Wednesday of the month, on 11-29, instead; God willing.

I am working on a project for my home currently, that is taking alot longer than I thought it would, that I need to finish because other projects are waiting, after it, so I don't have enough time or energy right now to give my writing the focus that I need to. I am sorry for the delay. I truly appreciate your reading my blog, and I wanted to let you know, as soon as I realized, it needs to be that way this month.

Deb 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is more like a personal journal, with its very detailed, and honest, look at my various life experiences, and how those, and the people involved in them, have impacted me. In creating and sharing this Blog with you, it is my hope that each of us will fully appreciate the remarkable power that a word has, for us, and from us. My prayer is that we are all affected by that truth, for better. I appreciate your input, and interaction, here. [Please note that Comment Moderation is activated.]